[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ReFreakinFerrals.png

Re-freakin'-ferrals:

Ok, so, as you may know, GBAtemp has recently been invaded by a number of Referral topics. Now, I'm all for people getting free shit, but when you post links like a dumbass, post in the wrong places, and create something like 5 referral topics per day, well... I lose my fucking mind.
wacko.gif
(Well, not really, I just wanted to make myself look mad in this Splash Page
nyanya.gif
) I seriously think, however, that by cashing in the paychecks, you may obtain the items you want faster, plus you don't have to worry about giving out your information to all of the INTERNETS (even if some of you DO enter fake info... cheaters!)
dry.gif

This Splash Page marks my very first appearance in the series (if you can even call it that). I drew myself with a [strong] likeness towards Big Boss due to a number of reasons. One being that I've had 2 people (some guy I don't even know from one of my classes and my roomies friend) come up to me this past month and tell me I bear an uncanny resemblance to Naked Snakehttp://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7905/s1101972464ii0.jpghttp://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7905/s1101972464ii0.jpg (minus the eyepatch and funky mullet business). I thought the first guy that told me was hopped up on shrooms or something but when a another guy told me the same thing, I started to get a little scared...
unsure.gif
The second reason I portrayed myself as the Big Boss is cuz he's incredibly simple and fun to draw!
nyanya.gif
Look forward to seeing more of [N]aked [M] in the future!
wink.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why he's not creating more referrals topics... oh, he'll get banned.
lecture.gif

You should put thomasroberts (the stupid n00b with 50 posts per day) and his 'can i play gba games on r4?' thread in the next one. Check this out: Post of the Day (Warning: Sarcasm overload)

How about me in the next one too?
wub.gif

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link is broken and if you want to be in the next one, I'd work better with a reference pic of some kind.
wink.gif

JohnoBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Referral topics make me grumpy.
Invite topics make me grumpy.
Hell, I'm old as the sun.. everything makes me grumpy.
*tells kids to get off lawn*

The sun? You haven't forgotten what it looks like, you home-jailed old man?
They should barricade your lawn and windows, then, somebody slipped up. Hang on, i'll make a few calls.

- Not a Fed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.