Hardware Quick Question, What Tri-Wing?

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Once again rather than fighting with ebay and the like head on down to your local hardware store buy a cheap watchmakers screwdriver set and a file, it works just as good and will probably cost less than an internet job as well.
Can you elaborate? I have some jeweler's screwdrivers - you don't specifically need a tri-wing one?

ChronoStriker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Zoozen set the triwing bits are fat for the two triwings on the side of the wii. I got one out with a small flat head but the other wouldnt come out. Ended up snapping off the cylinder that held the screw in. Ill glue that back on later and get some regular screws that will fit instead.

Fatal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once again rather than fighting with ebay and the like head on down to your local hardware store buy a cheap watchmakers screwdriver set and a file, it works just as good and will probably cost less than an internet job as well.

Can you elaborate? I have some jeweler's screwdrivers - you don't specifically need a tri-wing one?
What he is saying is to get a jewlers screwdriver and file off one of the edges to make it into a tri-wing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night