• Replies 3,809
  • Likes 6

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.I signed up for my wii problem.I couldnt fix it for 2 week and i want to ask it you guys.I bought a Wii then hacked it with guide of the A2Z Geek from youtube.Installed v10 249 base 56 and 250 base 57.Formatted my usb as FAT32 and its allocation unit size is 32k.My games are scrubbed .wbfs.

When i try to load games from usb loader gx ,i am getting blackscreen on games that i played before without a problem.And i couldnt even play once some games like wii party,wii sports resorts etc.

Edit:My loader and game ios are 249
There is no 249 loader, thats the CIOS, do you mind posting a syscheck? you can follow my mini guide here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/setmiiup-from-stock-to-latest-softmod-in-less-then-5-10-minutes.459416/

Jake9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a quick question for you - i have searched a lot, but can't find a difinitive answer:
- I got it all running - installed CIOS rev10 - USB Loader.
But my harddrive keeps entering sleepmode when playing (Still works, just freezes for a couple of seconds). It's a WD Elements 250 GB.

Can this only be fixed, by taking the harddrive out of the case, and using HDPARM? Or is there a new CIOS that im missing?

If i need to use HDPARM, is there a guide somewhere?

Thanks
smile.gif
There is software you can download from WDs website depending on the model you have that should let you disable this function. It probably came on the HDD but you probably deleted it when formatting. That's what I did anyway.

notreally

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I set up my Wii according to this guide.

Everything went well, except for Wii game loading. My HDD's formatted to fat32, and I have my games set up in the correct usb:\wbfs\Gamename [TITLE]\game.wbfs structure, but USB Loader GX doesn't want to load them. I just get a black screen for a few seconds, and my Wii remote disconnects, before it exits back to the main Homebrew Channel menu. I re-installed the cIOS in slots 249 and 250, but that didn't do anything.

Here's my syscheck report, as well. Any help would be appreciated.

notreally

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the report following that.
Shouldn't the cIOS in 249 be beta53? Now that I look at the report I see I based my first attempt on 58 instead of 56, that could be the problem.

Edit: Nope, that didn't help. Never mind. The report for that attempt, for reference.

Last edited by notreally,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This ratio ==> https://a.pomf.cat/myirlj.txt is OK .

So test your games, you can also test with other Loaders, like Configurable loader v70 or Wiiflow and result ??

With Wii backup manager, you can see if your games are not corrupt, by going to "tools", then "sash-hash," then check the item or all.

If green == OK
If red == delete and redo dump (original copy)

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys and girls, so I have a problem Hacked my wii last year and everything was working just fine, had it unplugged for some months now, Originally was using it with a usb stick (which worked fine) and now have a hard drive so wanted to fill it up, But no matter what drive I'm using it is not recognising any of them, I haven't touched it for about 6 months, any idea whats causing this ? and how to fix it ? :(

Using USB loader gx and Wiiflow

Last edited by Hi-Dro,

Tommy531jed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How come my backups work on Wiiflow but not USB Loader GX? Every time I load the game on GX I get booted back to the home menu or homebrew channel depending where I opened GX.

Ryan Parrott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Is it possible to download ROMs of Wii games and then use a usb loader to put them on my Wii? And if so, how? There is a game that I cannot find anywhere and I really want to be able to play again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ