QUICK/NEWBIE QUESTIONS here!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by OSW, May 17, 2009.

May 17, 2009

QUICK/NEWBIE QUESTIONS here! by OSW at 3:39 PM (279,638 Views / 2 Likes) 2,923 replies

1. Jaldon

Newcomer Jaldon Member

Canada
    How can I change (extract?) a Gamecube game.iso to two folders root and sys with files like opening.bnr, apploader.iso, etc. inside them

I'm not sure what the latter format is called so I'm having a REALLY hard time searching. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Also is there a tool I can use to recursively unzip folders and then convert the isos in them to that format?

2. banjo2

Member banjo2 A troll by night and a temper by day

United States

http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/619/ This tool may be of use to you. There is a setting in the options that you will want to turn off, but I can't remember what it was. Something like title.db. Your computer will probably think it's a virus.

Last edited by banjo2, Jan 6, 2017
  3. GreyWolf

Member GreyWolf GBAtemp Addict

United States
    You want to dump the disc as files? DMToolBox that comes with DIOS MIOS can do that.

4. uncle-motong

Newcomer uncle-motong Newbie

United States
    Hey, so I'm trying to load codes off of my SD card in USBLoaderGX, but the default path is usb1:/codes and I can't seem to change that to sd:/codes (though I can explore the other files on the USB), any help?