Hacking Quick 11.3 question

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now that the thread is solved and i wont be getting in the way of progress
I wouldn't really call an easily-solvable problem a "risk". I suppose you could technically define it as one, but since it's reversible and solvable, the risk is moot. A proper risk would be a hardmod, for example.
. . . lol get injured and go see a doctor . . . broken limbs, large cuts = no problem as modern medicine can fix it . . . stupid

I understand your points, but they're wrong.
wow . . . rude much
If people who don't know English very well follow the advice of someone speaking a language they don't understand well (in this case, English) or have trouble follow a guide because of its language, then they should be asking for help from people who speak their own language, of which there are plenty of other, foreign sites out there for.
. . . and ignorant . . . its a shame . . . as they were telling you you are not qualified to tell people what to use or where they are allowed to get info from. . . perhaps im reaching here but you suggest that if i have problems with language (a cultural barrier) i should give up and find someone who speaks my language . . . basically telling me to go back to my own kind . . .

and the basic rule of thumb for a friggin' human being should be that if you don't know something, ask or look up the answer.
another basic rule is if everything one says is offensive/rude they usually shut up or get ignored . . . how many times did @nechigawara suggest ending your little spat? yet you continued so you can perpetuate the idea that people with less understanding than you on this one subject are stupid . . . i have more biochemistry knowledge than you so your stupid . . . the fact that they are asking questions despite your obvious belief clearly shows a desire to learn . . . and in the end a desire to learn shows that they are lacking knowledge but not stupid in fact seeking knowledge can be defined as inelegance . . . stupid

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yup, fixes most of the stuttering, but not all of it.

OP, as previously mentioned, if using HomeBrew Launcher, disable the speed patch in Luma or it won't load up. Or was that fixed in the nightlies?
That guy said it was fixed in lastest nightlies.

Last edited by nechigawara,
Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: prime deez nuts