Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OK so I got my Wii modded recently and I'm looking to play SMG...just like the rest of the world
smile.gif
but before I do I will need to update my WiiKey. Now I'm very experienced with PSP modifications so I'm wondering is it possible to update the firmware right to the newest version without installing any of the others? Or would I have to install each update one at a time until I am up to date with the newest one?

ATM, I have no idea what firmware my WiiKey is running and am not 100% sure how to check. Any help would be wonderful guys!

BTW, me and my friend has been arguing for weeks over the updates contained on some Wii games. I told him as long as the game matches the region his system was purchased in (NTSC, PAL, w/e) the update will not affect his Wii at all. Any thoughts on that as well?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can run the 1.9g update directly as long as you don't care about setting up the region free portion of the chip. (the updates don't contain the options to change the disc read speed, region settings or audio fix)

and yes, you are correct, as long as the game title that you're running matches the region of your system, you should have no worries about running any firmware updates contained on the game discs.

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick reply bud! Region free settings are a not a big deal to me so that's no loss really. Now as for the other options, how do I access them, like is there a way to access a menu of sorts to change disk speed and whatnot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands