Hacking Questions about SMG

intoxikatedone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the same boat as many others on not being able to update their wiikey to a 1.9G.

However reading about trucha signer i was able to play SSBB japanese version on my japanese modded wii. The only problem now is that i cannot seem to play Super Mario Galaxy using trucha Signer.

I did everything that people said to do: use ultraedit and press control g, type in 0x4C0CCB, and then change the code from 0C to 04. I did that and signed it and burned it on x4 speed on a verbatim -r. When i start the game, the 001 error doesnt come on but the screen turns black and freezes.

What am i missing? I have downloaded 2 versions of super mario galaxy NTSC-US however when the start menu appears, theres japanese writing below the super mario galaxy. I do not understand why the NTSC-US version keeps turning into a japanese version. Or is it? Maybe the NTSC-US version just has japanese writing below the super mario galaxy??

If anyone can help me please help me. Its strange i can play SSBB but cannot play SMG. Thank you in advance!

anasdah

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
intoxikatedone said:
I am in the same boat as many others on not being able to update their wiikey to a 1.9G.

However reading about trucha signer i was able to play SSBB japanese version on my japanese modded wii. The only problem now is that i cannot seem to play Super Mario Galaxy using trucha Signer.

I did everything that people said to do: use ultraedit and press control g, type in 0x4C0CCB, and then change the code from 0C to 04. I did that and signed it and burned it on x4 speed on a verbatim -r. When i start the game, the 001 error doesnt come on but the screen turns black and freezes.

What am i missing? I have downloaded 2 versions of super mario galaxy NTSC-US however when the start menu appears, theres japanese writing below the super mario galaxy. I do not understand why the NTSC-US version keeps turning into a japanese version. Or is it? Maybe the NTSC-US version just has japanese writing below the super mario galaxy??

If anyone can help me please help me. Its strange i can play SSBB but cannot play SMG. Thank you in advance!

You can check this link http://wiisgamer.blogspot.com/2008/04/wii-...us-for-wii.html
rolleyes.gif

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anasdah said:
intoxikatedone said:

You can check this link [EDITED]
rolleyes.gif

I don't think you should link that !!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1