Gaming Questions about eshop and others of WiiU

dreampeppers99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm planing to buy a WiiU and I wondering to buy some games (like Super Mario U) by eshop.

Can I go with 8GB WiiU and then "install" this (and more future games for sure) in my external HD? this would decrease the performance? Have any of you guys bought and save on external HD?

By the way, is it USB2 the connection to external HD?

ps: if this thing about save to external HD would be true, why should I buy deluxe version?

dreampeppers99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can just shove big huge games into your HDD.

Yes it's USB 2.0 so it's faster than USB 1.1

Buy deluxe version because Digital Deluxe Promotion

So I will always be limited by the amount of GIGAs of my WiiU? (sad, I thought I could buy games on eshop and install them on external HD like my 3DS on external SDHC)

Suppose I bought all the "eshop" games and now I need to uninstall some of my old digital games, is it work somehow like Steam? (I mean, I can remove and install in the future)

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
So I will always be limited by the amount of GIGAs of my WiiU? (sad, I thought I could buy games on eshop and install them on external HD like my 3DS on external SDHC)

Suppose I bought all the "eshop" games and now I need to uninstall some of my old digital games, is it work somehow like Steam? (I mean, I can remove and install in the future)
I think you can just download thm right to your HDD since some games tell you you have to connect an HDD if you have the Basic set. Also, yes, you can cancel or delete your games and still download it later by accessing your download history.

Reactions: dreampeppers99

dreampeppers99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you can just download thm right to your HDD since some games tell you you have to connect an HDD if you have the Basic set. Also, yes, you can cancel or delete your games and still download it later by accessing your download history.
Cool info, thanks a lot @beta4attack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.