Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there
Ive been interested in setting up SNEEK for a while now. I have a lot of VC games and WW I want to install but the 512MB flash memory is a major pain in the ass. I finally really got to understanding what it really is and how to set it up. I just got a 32gb Sandisk SDHC card and I want to create a SNEEK NAND on that SD card for all my WiiWare, Virtual Console games and Emulators (NES, SNES, GBA etc.). I would like to keep the default NAND as it is and use it for playing wii games with USB Loader GX and GC games with Nintendont as I always have.
Now, the main guide on how to set up SNEEK seems pretty straightforward to me. I get everything but the late part about booting up SNEEK is rather vague. Where and how do I exactly choose which NAND to boot?
Second question is regarding SD cards. Ive always used an old 2gb SD card and I would like to keep this one when using my default NAND for Wii and GC games. Of course I need the files to boot programs like Homebrew, USB Loader GX or Nintendont but Im also playing Project M and I also need the required files for that are currently on that SD card. Is there a possibility to use the 2gb card for default NAND and the 32gb card for the SNEEK NAND so I can store all the WW/VC and emulator files on that one.
Some help would greatly be appreciated!

Thnx in advance and have a good day!

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever figure out your question? I've been away from the Wii Scene for a while and I'm slowly trying to catch up on all the questions I missed. If you use USB Loader GX then there is no need to boot into the SNEEK nand. Just create your emunand, install your wads to it and then load them up through USB Loader GX. Since I'm not sure if you already answered this question I won't go into too much more detail. But if you need me to explain more let me know and I will gladly help get you set up.

Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you ever figure out your question? I've been away from the Wii Scene for a while and I'm slowly trying to catch up on all the questions I missed. If you use USB Loader GX then there is no need to boot into the SNEEK nand. Just create your emunand, install your wads to it and then load them up through USB Loader GX. Since I'm not sure if you already answered this question I won't go into too much more detail. But if you need me to explain more let me know and I will gladly help get you set up.

How can I boot up emunand wads with USB Loader GX? And werent there a lot of compatibilty issues?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I boot up emunand wads with USB Loader GX? And werent there a lot of compatibilty issues?

The Konami Rebirth titles, some of the N64 VC, Liight and Flowerworks need NEEK. There may be a few others but the majority will run on d2x's EmuNAND just fine.

You can use the same nand folder for both NEEK and EmuNAND, just change which mode you want for the individual games in GX's settings for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse