Hacking Question...

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
If I update my FW, I lose my exploit, don't it? I'm on 3.01, got the MegaMix 101 exploit, and haven't played in a while, now everything is telling me I need to update. I really don't see the benefit of doing so though, as I haven't bought any games lately and have little interest in upcoming titles. Otherwise, if I did update, I'd have to hope for another ninja release, right?

Also, if my PS3 is banned, does that affect my Vita as well? So I couldn't buy anything from PSN to exploit it again later?

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
If I update my FW, I lose my exploit, don't it? I'm on 3.01, got the MegaMix 101 exploit, and haven't played in a while, now everything is telling me I need to update. I really don't see the benefit of doing so though, as I haven't bought any games lately and have little interest in upcoming titles. Otherwise, if I did update, I'd have to hope for another ninja release, right?

Also, if my PS3 is banned, does that affect my Vita as well? So I couldn't buy anything from PSN to exploit it again later?

Yes, you will lose your exploit if you update now. Your only hope of getting TN-V/VHBL again would be another ninja release in the future. So basically: Don't update if you don't really see a reason to update.

I guess it depends. I know instances where Sony have banned a console and other instances where they have simply banned accounts. If your console is banned then I guess you are out of luck, though you can always buy the files via the store on PC and download them from there.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you will lose your exploit if you update now. Your only hope of getting TN-V/VHBL again would be another ninja release in the future. So basically: Don't update if you don't really see a reason to update.

I guess it depends. I know instances where Sony have banned a console and other instances where they have simply banned accounts. If your console is banned then I guess you are out of luck, though you can always buy the files via the store on PC and download them from there.

Alright, I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Arizato

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok