Question one: is it legal to discuss discount game code websites like the penguine one?

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Futurdreamz, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Futurdreamz
    OP

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    And Question 2, is there any other good ones that are sufficiently reliable? Assassins Creed unity for $4 is technically a good deal, but it's also AC:U

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Much like I could link relevant things on https://www.hotukdeals.com/ all day long I guess you could do such things here.

I treat all these discount code sites as scammers and thieves until proven otherwise. Many are actual promotions, bundlers, codes recycled that were originally aimed at lower income countries and other things which are fine but in among it all tend to be the chancers and the bastards. I don't tend to bother with console ones either as second hand discs do better for me there so no current lists.

3. Futurdreamz
    OP

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    kinguin seems to have some sort of code guarantee program, but yeah, seems the only reason why they had such a big discount on that game was because it was terrible.

I'll keep an eye out for Store sales, I don't do physical because I've completely standardized on digital.

4. tunip3

tunip3 [debugger active]

Oct 31, 2016
    United Kingdom
    i can recomend cdkeys.com they sell games cheaper and i have a good experience with them