Hacking [Question]NTR CFW Pokemon ORAS Local Battles

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi :)

You need the plugin with the network unlocked, the original lock it.
On my github you'll find the repo of the plugin with the network unlocked, though I can't tell you if it's the last version of the plugin.

I do not plan to update it if it weren't the case, but the source being open, you can do it yourself. :)

Mauricio Salazar Barrero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi :)

You need the plugin with the network unlocked, the original lock it.
On my github you'll find the repo of the plugin with the network unlocked, though I can't tell you if it's the last version of the plugin.

I do not plan to update it if it weren't the case, but the source being open, you can do it yourself. :)

Thank you :D. PD Great job with the NTR Selector :D

Reactions: Nanquitas

doubles92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry but i also have the same error with connecting Pokemon ORAS. Was trying to get the correct BootNTR but dont know which one is the right one to download. What is the file name? BTW great work Nanquitas from what i see.

Reactions: Nanquitas

doubles92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a BootNTR issue.

It's the plugin which is blocking the network.
Just download the plugin on my github and try.

I was trying to find the correct plugin but dont know which is the correct one. Can you point me to the correct one or the file name? Thanks.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think people are forgetting the OP said local battles. You can't stream local wireless communications between multiple systems in the same room. Local connections use a different wireless protocol then connecting to the Internet.

The only way to battle someone in the same room and stream it would be both connecting to the Internet and getting around the Internet blocks like people have been saying in this thread.

Then it is no longer technically a local battle but a Internet battle where you happen to both be in the same room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)