Gaming [QUESTION] Movies?

Cursayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What type of movie extensions (.wmv, etc) does R4 support? (Are the ones supported by the R4 the same as the ones supported by EDGE?)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BatchDPG, Super and there's one that comes with Moonshell 1+2 as well I think. I use BatchDPG personally but alot of people like Super. I think the one with Moonshell 2 is supposed to be pretty good as well.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
BatchDPG, Super and there's one that comes with Moonshell 1+2 as well I think. I use BatchDPG personally but alot of people like Super. I think the one with Moonshell 2 is supposed to be pretty good as well.

There is one thing to know about this: Moonshell 2 .DPGs are different from Moonshell .DPGs
Moonshell 1 DPGs can be encoded by super, batchdpg, xii soft's DPG encoder (I think) and the tool found inside the moonshell folder.
Moonshell 2 videos, however, can only be encoded with super (with entirely different settings, so don't even bother) and the dpgtools folder found inside the "misc" folder in the Moonshell 2 .zip or .exe
The reason I'm making a big deal out of this (aside from people always wondering why their DPGs from Moonshell 1 don't work with Moonshell 2) is that the DPGs of Moonshell 2 are far better quality. If you use the dpgtools from Moonshell 2 then you end up: A) Without any lag or audio delay and B) Far higher video quality.
Just my (probably irrelevant) two cents.

T

tal32123

there is also .dsv (ds video) and .dsm (ds movie) and new ones which are being worked on.
dpg is one of the greatest
dsm has the highest quality and size
and dsv has the fastest processing times

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
fearofshorts said:
There is one thing to know about this: Moonshell 2 .DPGs are different from Moonshell .DPGs
Moonshell 1 DPGs can be encoded by xii soft's DPG encoder (I think)

You do know that Xillisoft and Imtoo can convert four different types. And you just called it Xii Soft. You know that the best and fastest and the most features, and the best quality is Imtoo and Xillisoft. It can convert Mp3 too. I even tested it. A two hour
movie (for me) took 2:30 hours for me for the dpgenc, 3.5 for BatchDPG, it didn't work at all with SUPER because of a glitch. Media-convert took 4.5 hours. (no really) and Imtoo/Xillisoft/4Shared, took 1.5 hours. There's also Wondershare, but nobody cares about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte