Gaming [Question] Mario Kart 8 DLC pack

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,095
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello everyone, I've recently bought the Mario Kart 8 DLC pack (1+2)

The DLC Pack 1 was activated instantly and I can see the characters from DLC Pack 2 as "prepaid". I cannot use them thought, it says I need to wait until the release of this pack (April the 23rd).

My question is: Is the DLC n°2 predownloaded and it will activate that day? Or do I have to download Pack 2 that day?

I'm asking this because I own the good old White Wii U (8 gb internal memory) and I own a digital copy of TLOZ: The Wind Waker and a digital copy of Pikmin 3 so... My external usb (16gb) won't be able to resist for too long xD.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If I read it correctly it'll be needed to download DLC #2 or else you won't access this content. There's also the 200cc out same day.

Buy a small USB or SD Card via a USB stick and use that, or an HDD ideally.

8gb SD Cards are pretty cheap but doubt about its reliability.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You're welcome.

To be fair, logically you'd have to download it to get that new content either way unless Nintendo had it locked on the disc but it's not one of those unfortunate cases.

I can't wait to play 200cc. Yeah, I'm more hyped for 200cc than DLC Pack 2. :P

D

Deleted User

OP
I am too! I still had to buy the dlc pack :) 16 extra courses for 12 dollars it's a great deal to me. Plus extra characters and vehicles. I like this kind of DLC haha.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea