Hacking [Question] Is there a legit CIA for Pokemon US/UM?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the leak with the dummy seed. DM me the official seed pls
Don't need to, just delete any seeds you have with the title ID of USUM from your fbi folder. Then make sure you are connected to the internet and use FBI to import the seed again, it will download the official one straight from the server for you and import it.

Reactions: Quantumcat

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't need to, just delete any seeds you have with the title ID of USUM from your fbi folder. Then make sure you are connected to the internet and use FBI to import the seed again, it will download the official one straight from the server for you and import it.
So delete the dummy seed ok, but how do i reinport the seed?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So delete the dummy seed ok, but how do i reinport the seed?
Delete the "Seed" folder from FBI.

Then go to FBI on the console, go to TItLES find the game, select it, then choose "import seed" and make sure you're connected to the internet. That's how you import it.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a legit CIA because I don't have money for the real thing, I don't want a ban from the leak I have played (yes I do have CFW all updated to latest) and it will make it easier for me to have a digital copy than a Game Card because I hate taking them with me when I go out because paranoia of losing them or damaging them (learnt that the hard way when my OOT3D cart got damaged)
As people have already stated on this thread, the only way you could've gotten banned, is if you went online with the unsigned copy. However, once the release date has come and passed, unsigned copies of official games running on CFW, are totally safe to go online with.

Reactions: Quantumcat

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm back late cause I have been sick but I have Ultra Moon from the freeShop, imported seed (thnx again @sp3off), and save from leak with tweaks to make it look like I played it on official release, and it all works! Thanks everyone for the help! Hopefully someday I'll get that damn physical copy, maybe I'll sell some of my old 3ds games like OOT3D (got it digital)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: