Hacking [Question] Is there a legit CIA for Pokemon US/UM?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait you can play the leak online now? SO I DELETED THE LEAK FOR NOTHING? F*ck me and my smart brain
Yeah the leak is just a cartridge dump and any .CIA install uses your cartridges header, not a private one. Basically, Nintendo can't tell if it's dumped from a cartridge or installed from the eShop. (Unless of course you dump a game that only had a physical release).

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait you can play the leak online now? SO I DELETED THE LEAK FOR NOTHING? F*ck me and my smart brain

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It should be .gq cause everytime I cfw my friends ds'es, I download the title keys from .gq

Yes haha, what you need is the seed from Nintendo's server, which should have been released now since the game can be purchasable from the eShop.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It should be .gq cause everytime I cfw my friends ds'es, I download the title keys from .gq
I just downloaded Ultra Sun the other day from freeshop and everything went fine on my end. Maybe try re-installing the application.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The leak one is a Golden Seed Master (GSM), that means the Official Games released before or dumped from a day-one break shop. The definition of leaked is that.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The leak one is a Golden Master, that means the Official Games released before or dumped from a day-one break shop. The definition of leaked is that.

I've seen that "Golden Master" term before... for Macs when the firmware was leaked or released at day one.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
THIS IS ALL CONFUSING!
Can I have detailed instructions on what to do?
You've just to re-download it from freeShop, as we said before. It's the same game, but now you're safe because the game was official release in all country by Nintendo ;)
I've seen that "Golden Master" term before... for Macs when the firmware was leaked or released at day one.
Yep ahah, it's a common word in IT world. The GM is the Original release leaked few days before, so if you check the Serial ID you could confirm that is the same (for macOS fw, or anything else).

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Its .gq as I predicted. I've deleted the tickets for USUM via FBI and will install Ultra Moon (the one I want) from freeShop tomorrow as its like 9PM where I am (Australian time).
I'll come back with results tomorrow.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its .gq as I predicted. I've deleted the tickets for USUM via FBI and will install Ultra Moon (the one I want) from freeShop tomorrow as its like 9PM where I am (Australian time).
I'll come back with results tomorrow.

Don't forget to import the seed from Ninty's server. (for unlocking purposes if it's still the preload)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you guys are half right. If OP EVER installed the pre-load and used the "dummy seed" to play early, they will have to import the official seed after installing it from freeshop even after deleting the title and ticket. There is no way to remove the seed once it's imported, even reinstalling the game will result in it using the last seed manually injected. So yes, it is 100% necessary to import the seed if you ever used the "dummy version" on the leaked .CIA after having installed the pre-load.

Reactions: zSyntex

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well you guys are half right. If OP EVER installed the pre-load and used the "dummy seed" to play early, they will have to import the official seed after installing it from freeshop even after deleting the title and ticket. There is no way to remove the seed once it's imported, even reinstalling the game will result in it using the last seed manually injected. So yes, it is 100% necessary to import the seed if you ever used the "dummy version" on the leaked .CIA after having installed the pre-load.

@ashudow You only had the leaked version or did you have the preload before ?

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're right, the seed was inject instead of .cia, that was installed only.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way it's easy to determine. If you load the game and get an Arm 11 error or a blackscreen you need the seed; if it loads normally, obviously you don't lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/