Homebrew {Question] How can i remove browser's update nag savedata?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
All in the title.I infortunally opened the browser and seen the update nag so i'm wondering if there any way to delete this update nag savedata....

D

Deleted User

Yes as people above say, it's saved on the system. Since you get browser update nag then it means you're on firmware 9.9 or higher and that means you can't use rxtools or anything to remove it, so you're screwed.

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You able delete titles from nand just use Sunshell v3 or v3.8 from rinnegatamante but be carefull. There is no all AM services(Kernel) access needed for delete any title of sd or nand from Sunshell. You just use Cia Manager search the title do you want and press A button 2x brick danger is to 75% i got my o3ds broke from cia manager i used FW9.9 i touhgt he just convert to cia or what ever.
Now if i turn my 3ds on it shows for ever blackscreen :(.

Last edited by dannyboy941,

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You able delete titles from nand just use Sunshell v3 or v3.8 from rinnegatamante but be carefull. There is no all AM services(Kernel) access needed for delete any title of sd or nand from Sunshell. You just use Cia Manager search the title do you want and press A button 2x brick danger is to 75% i got my o3ds broke from cia manager i used FW9.9 i touhgt he just convert to cia or what ever.
What?

D

Deleted User

What are you talking about? Sunshell isn't a cia manager, and cia manager can only be used on firmware 9.2 or below, and what did you do on your 9.9 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM