Homebrew [QUESTION] GBA Emulator with DSiWareHax

bennyman123abc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again! I have a question about DSiWareHax and emulators with DSiWareHax. My question is whether or not there are any GBA emulators that work with DSiWareHax. I tried GBARunner2 and I was greeted with a screen that said, "TEST", and then my DSi presuming to hang. I don't think GBARunner2 works with DSiWareHax however, it might also be my dodgy homebrew compiling setup. I will give the emulator, gbaemu4ds, a shot and come back with those results. However, if there are any other emulators that may work with DSiWareHax, please let me know. Thanks for reading and as always, happy hacking!

~Ben

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello again! I have a question about DSiWareHax and emulators with DSiWareHax. My question is whether or not there are any GBA emulators that work with DSiWareHax. I tried GBARunner2 and I was greeted with a screen that said, "TEST", and then my DSi presuming to hang. I don't think GBARunner2 works with DSiWareHax however, it might also be my dodgy homebrew compiling setup. I will give the emulator, gbaemu4ds, a shot and come back with those results. However, if there are any other emulators that may work with DSiWareHax, please let me know. Thanks for reading and as always, happy hacking!

~Ben
You need RocketLauncher in order to run GBARunner2.

bennyman123abc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a look at the repository of course.

But if I were to guess, it'd be the #define ARM7_DLDI macro in /common/common_defs.s. The one that was edited last in the commit "Disable ARM7_DLDI by default" :P
Thanks! I removed the commented out part and I will try rebuilding

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so, it just hangs with a different message this time. The new message says "DIFF". Could @Gericom perhaps shed some light on this thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1