Misc [Question] Custom Miiverse Server?

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
So many of you probably know about the custom Hatena servers that were made when Hatena shut down such as Sudomemo. You just need to edit your proxy server to access it. We also know that Miiverse admins suck. Wouldn't it be cool to upload screenshots directly to a good social network from your 3DS? Well this has probably been thought of before, but would there be a way to make a custom gbatemp (or something like that) Miiverse server that we could access with our 3DS's? I don't know if this would be possible because of..security and stuff? lol

I am NOT asking for something to be made, just wondering. :yaywii:

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Catch network traffic, build a server/site to post stuff and mimic miiverse. Should be technically possible, since people did this exact thing but for playing Wii/DS games online (private servers). But I doubt anyone cares to do it.

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Catch network traffic, build a server/site to post stuff and mimic miiverse. Should be technically possible, since people did this exact thing but for playing Wii/DS games online (private servers). But I doubt anyone cares to do it.

yeah, thats what i figured

D

Deleted User

I think Sudofox made one for fun and called it 'Sudoverse', but he didn't keep it up because of server costs, etc.

D

Deleted User

really? cool! i did not know that

I may be able to find the post on his Facebook page, but it was a while back, so that may be difficult. I also think my school's firewall blocks Facebook, so I'd have to do that once I get home.

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I may be able to find the post on his Facebook page, but it was a while back, so that may be difficult. I also think my school's firewall blocks Facebook, so I'd have to do that once I get home.

double post, but i just found the original post with google so no need to link it

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.