Hacking Question before buying 4.5 3DS

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the dis had.both dsi. Enhanced and dsi. Exclusive games http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DSi look around here for info on it I don't the new 33ds is going to have that many exclusives unless they are mainly first party made as 3rd party would want as wide of a market they can get to...which means making the game work on both

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
It's most likely gonna simply have the same CPU operating at a higher clock and some extra RAM.
Of course Nintendo will stop making old models and focus only on this new one, but I don't see the 3DS being obsoleted soon. Not until their next handheld (that's probably gonna be out in 2015/1016)

I'm leaning more toward 2016+, 3DS has only been out for three years. Compare that to the lifespan of the original DS. :wacko:

DryTaste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mandatory warning: A new 3DS (better, faster hardware, with certain games being exclusive to it), is coming soon, probably early 2015 (no official release date outside of Japan yet). It'll prolly take a while to hack, if ever, but just something to consider before buying a soon-to-be-obsolete 3DS.

Eh, i don't think the new one will be hacked. Can't say for sure tho, but i think its the 50 euros worth it for what i paid for the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: and that's a clean report center