Hacking [QUESTION] After Hacking

IcaroNascimento

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello,

What are the risks of hacking my psvita?
After Hacking the functions of psVita still working normally if your system stays update( ex: psVita games, psStore, trophies,etc...)?
Is there a list of working psp games on hacked vita?

Thxx

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The system will work perfectly fine, but updating the console will render the exploit inoperable. You will not be able to log on PSN without using some kind of a proxy as soon as the next update rolls out, which means no PSN Store, no trophies, no PSPlus content, no Online that requires logging into PSN. The Internet Browser and other Internet-enabled apps like Youtube will work fine. You will be able to download and install games via a PS3 though, but it's yet another "elaborate setup".

If you want my opinion, I don't think it's worth it just for PSP Mode eCFW. I used the Uno exploit myself for ARK eCFW, but once the next update rolled out, I figured that my PSPlus content is worth more than a couple PSP ISO's that I can play on my PSP anyways.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if a new psvita fw comes out, to use the PSN you will NEED to update and if you update no more psp mode hack
and to send stuff to the vita you need form the ps3 you need to be on the newest FW (with both)

if you want to keep your exploit working do this

on the vita
go to setting
load setting
go to system-then->auto-start setting
uncheck Download Update file for System Software

so you will NOT auto download an update
it will be ON by DEFAULT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all