Gaming Question about the workaround for the 292 game limit

EddieEddie90

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Exactly Clay. Also for the record 03bgood all you have to do is install custom firmware onto your 3DS. The process is so fucking simple, even a simple man child like you would be able to do it at this point. Or even if that's too complicated, do something like a browser homebrew exploit. There are multiple ways on to actually using virtual console other than through Nintendo that I see you begging them for it as a bit repetitive and useless. Also may I mention that you can use whatever game you want so that you don't have to wait for Nintendo to release it?

THIS.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With all the money you've spent on these VC titles, (that is if you bought them and not pirated them...) you could of bought yourself some retro consoles and some everdrive carts or similar.... that way you can play the games on the original hardware, better than any emu in my book.

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really not a fan of that stuff. Wasn't too thrilled when I found out the NES Classic has poor sound emulation. Besides, hunting down those games and consoles is a NIGHTMARE and they cost like $200-300 per game. Emulation and the Virtual Console is a much better choice for me. Plus retro consoles like Everdrive don't even support suspend points and restore points/save states, a big minus!

Last edited by 03bgood,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I collect Physical carts. Luckily i got most of them before the price hike in 2008. I also collect vc stuff but not purchased. The vc stuff is in the same category as roms. You better hope your console does not fail. Those games are not transferable unless you hack. don't rely on nintendo to do it when wii u is not supported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night