Hacking Question about Sm4sh mods and Cafiine

TaSM4klo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it possible to upload videos using the replay upload feature using Sm4sh mods through Cafiine? I know it isnt possible with SDCafiine, as the game crashes.

EDIT: I found out it is possible.

Last edited by TaSM4klo,
D

Deleted User

Using Cafiine, no. Cafiine only allows access to the game's content, as in the content of the Smash Bros. disc.

(I think) replays in Smash Bros. are stored inside the game's save data. You can dump this save data from your console using Saviine, modify it and then inject it back into your console using Saviine again.

I don't, however, know how to actually modify the reply data. So unfortunately, no, it is not currently possible to use Smash Bros. replay features to upload videos. You'd probably get banned if you uploaded something that seemed impossible anyway.

TaSM4klo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Cafiine, no. Cafiine only allows access to the game's content, as in the content of the Smash Bros. disc.

(I think) replays in Smash Bros. are stored inside the game's save data. You can dump this save data from your console using Saviine, modify it and then inject it back into your console using Saviine again.

I don't, however, know how to actually modify the reply data. So unfortunately, no, it is not currently possible to use Smash Bros. replay features to upload videos. You'd probably get banned if you uploaded something that seemed impossible anyway.

Actually right after I posted this I got it to work, if you dont believe me heres the link:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on