Hacking question about save

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i was wondering if there is anyway to convert a save that jpn region to make it work on a usa game if i have both copies of the same games and how would i do this if it is possible? the reason i ask this is because i have a game that coming tomorrow and would like to transfer to save over from my jpn copy of it to my usa copy i have backed it up with powersave pro so im just wondering if it possible

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
hi i was wondering if there is anyway to convert a save that jpn region to make it work on a usa game if i have both copies of the same games and how would i do this if it is possible? the reason i ask this is because i have a game that coming tomorrow and would like to transfer to save over from my jpn copy of it to my usa copy i have backed it up with powersave pro so im just wondering if it possible
I don't think you could though, due to games being localised instead of directly translated nowadays, and even if the latter's the case, save datas are a tricky little thing to mess with.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope so cause i was wanting to transfer my save from persona q over to the na but i guess i just have to do it over agian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U