Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all
So, I may like to buy a new bigger SSD (my current one has only 120GB)
I don't have much money, so I cant afford a big one, so ill probably need to keep the one i got from christmas.
The problem is, my Power Supply have a limited amount of wire to plug stuff in. And I used the last available wire to plug the ssd i9 got from christmas.
My question is, are there some kind of splitter for those psu wire available online?
If so, please tell me what6 I should look for, I don't know what I should be looking for, like term i need to use when searching.
I also need to know if i can buy the cheapest one or if it's like those cheap 1$ multiplug that can take in fire at anytime.
thanks

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also need to know if i can buy the cheapest one or if it's like those cheap 1$ multiplug that can take in fire at anytime.
What power load are you expecting from an SSD? :)

Anyway, found this one (literally first on bing): https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-PYO2SATA-Power-Splitter-Adapter/dp/B002N2EHVQ
Startech is probably a generic Chinese brand (as opposed to an actual company) seeing that I own "their" Bluetooth headphones and car wipers, but if you don't trust their cable feel free to solder the extra plugs yourself, you don't need a degree to properly design 5 equal wires :P

Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
check the amazon one, ebay one says free shipping for me so idk about that
What power load are you expecting from an SSD? :)

Anyway, found this one (literally first on bing): https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-PYO2SATA-Power-Splitter-Adapter/dp/B002N2EHVQ
Startech is probably a generic Chinese brand (as opposed to an actual company) seeing that I own "their" Bluetooth headphones and car wipers, but if you don't trust their cable feel free to solder the extra plugs yourself, you don't need a degree to properly design 5 equal wires :P
alright thanks guys
next thing i need to know, those SATA adapter, it's the L-shaped plug right?
Thats what I remember from when I plugged my ssd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night