Hacking Question about hacking vita to play psp games

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1.) can I access psn store if I have a hacked vita? will it revert to official vita firmware if I access the store?
2.) if I have a hacked vita can I play adhoc party for psp?
3.) Can I update the firmware and keep the exploited firmware backed up to my pc? will cdma delete the exploited game on my pc?
4.) lets say the exploited game wasnt pacthed on a newer official firmware will I be able to acces the psn store/Game that has multiplayer safely and go online? also can I go online for vita

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
1.) can I access psn store if I have a hacked vita? will it revert to official vita firmware if I access the store?
2.) if I have a hacked vita can I play adhoc party for psp?
3.) Can I update the firmware and keep the exploited firmware backed up to my pc? will cdma delete the exploited game on my pc?
4.) lets say the exploited game wasnt pacthed on a newer official firmware will I be able to acces the psn store/Game that has multiplayer safely and go online? also can I go online for vita

First off I would like to clarify that there is no Custom Firmware for the Vita yet, only the PSP portion has been hacked.

1. Yes and no. If you've hacked your Vita on the latest firmware you will be able to access the store until an update is released. There have been solutions in the past like using VPNs to access the store on lower firmware, but those are removed really fast. Your Vita will ask you to update, so nothing is done automatically.

2. To my knowledge, yes. You can play adhoc.

3. Yet again: No firmware is hacked. The hack is more or less temporary since you have to start the exploit game everytime you want to use the hack. You can backup the game and exploit save, but you will lose the exploit if you update your Vita since the exploit will be patched.

4. The known exploits will always be patched. You can however access PSN/Multiplayer safely in the short time that the exploited firmware is the newest one as the exploit isn't permanent and does not effect the Vita portion of your PSV. You won't get banned.

raghavsood999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So how to unlock psp mode on ps vita?
I know there is no firmware or mod available. I know i can get psp games of psn network. I have lots of the old files that bought on psp 1000 console of the sony website packed in a folder. Just upload the files here and tell how to put on psp vita plz

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
So how to unlock psp mode on ps vita?
I know there is no firmware or mod available. I know i can get psp games of psn network. I have lots of the old files that bought on psp 1000 console of the sony website packed in a folder. Just upload the files here and tell how to put on psp vita plz

First off I recommend reading my FAQ: http://gbatemp.net/threads/playstation-vita-hacking-news-overview-faq.341851/

If you bind the same account that you used on your PSP on your Vita you will be able to redownload those games, no hacking is needed.

raghavsood999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so if i had some rom files on psp 1000 console, with a psn network and i use that account on my vita, i will be able to re-download those games for FREE without getting them with a price.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so if i had some rom files on psp 1000 console, with a psn network and i use that account on my vita, i will be able to re-download those games for FREE without getting them with a price.

Exactly, though I wouldn't really call them rom files. They are digital versions of the game that you bought on your PSN account, therefore they are bound to that account. That's why you can redownload them for no charge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2