Hacking Question about flashcards for 3DS XL

LilDeath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

First of all, sorry if this has been asked a thousand times. I've been reading the threads about the different flashcards and I think I have decided for the dstwo: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/

I'm planning on buying the original 3DS games that I might like, however there are some DS games that I haven't been able to find that would really like to play, thought this card would be a good option for this but I'm not sure how this works.

Can I store DS roms on this card and play them on a 3DS XL? There won't be any problems with updating the 3DS itself or do I have to disable that option?

Thanks in advance.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
dstwo is out of production.. you will have a hard time to find one, or at a decent price...
however yes, you can play DS games with that card, BUT NOT 3DS GAMES
there will no be a problem with updates.. unless the card comes with a old firmware (which you will need to update the card, but after the update, you will not have problems with updating the 3ds)

probably you will need to find a r4.. since dstwo are hard to find..

LilDeath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah didn't knew they were out of production, no wonder why I haven't been able to find any xD

Oh well, I suppose this one would work then? Is the microSD needed? "R4i GOLD 3DS RTS for 3DS v9.6" http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

And yes I'm not looking to play 3DS games with the card, I'm looking for a card that can play DS games on a 3DS :)

Thanks migles.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ah didn't knew they were out of production, no wonder why I haven't been able to find any xD

Oh well, I suppose this one would work then? Is the microSD needed? "R4i GOLD 3DS RTS for 3DS v9.6" http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

And yes I'm not looking to play 3DS games with the card, I'm looking for a card that can play DS games on a 3DS :)

Thanks migles.

that card is fine, its the best r4 card (if my knowledge is not wrong..)

you can use your own micro sd card.. the store offers you the option to get it for convenience, but i recommend you to get a micro sd card from a trusted electronic shop\phone etc
just some place that you know they dont sell counterfeit cards...

yeah, you need a micro sd card to put the games, but like i said, you can grab any micro sd card (up to 32gb) just don't get a counterfeit one...

you will have then to download some files and put it on the sd card, the setup is just that, as far as i know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte