I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
A lot of retro tracks don't have the original music, and it's really bugging me.
For example, GBA Cheese Land has Moo Moo Meadows' music, and SNES Rainbow Road has Rainbow Road's music.
Why is that? It's there a way to add the original music to them?

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of retro tracks don't have the original music, and it's really bugging me.
For example, GBA Cheese Land has Moo Moo Meadows' music, and SNES Rainbow Road has Rainbow Road's music.
Why is that? It's there a way to add the original music to them?
Put custom music in the My Stuff folder. Note they replace the song in general, not the song for a specific track, so GBA Cheese Land music will play on Moo Moo Meadows (assuming that's what you're replacing it's song with). All CTs that use the custom song will be affected as well.

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, name them as the original file names so they end up in the right place
For example, use n_circuit32_n.brstm or n_circuit32_f.brstm to replace the Luigi Circuit music

For reference, the file names are here and a page about the My Stuff folder is here

Last edited by Gamer4647,

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, guys.
So there isn't a way to implement music for every track? I thought it worked that way.
I've never tried it, but since the My Stuff folder is only an on or off option in the settings, no options for setting the BRSTM for each track basically says no
Could be a future update though like the upcoming ghost feature

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
My only question is how would the tracks have music playing in game if the music can't be set in CTGP?

There must be something to do with files in the My Stuff folder, or it just plays a single music track for all tracks

You can only replace Nintendo files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night