Hacking Question about arm9hax

perspex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Card updates update sysnand (I'm pretty sure)
Going into microsd card management and back to system settings reboots you to sysnand system settings. Home menu does not load so Menuhax won't protect you in this circumstance.
As long as you update from system settings while it says emu- you are fine.
So basically, if I have to update....its either through system settings in emu or just download the files manually and use sysupdater in emu and no other way. Got it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

magusss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From what I understand using A9LH and CFW sysNAND does lower how often the console will read and write to the SD compared to doing an emuNAND. Along with that, a version of A9LH does now exist which allows you to boot without SD card:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/a9lh-can-now-boot-without-sd-card.432593
The best way to tell if your card is defective or the slot is to simply buy a new SD card. If your issues stop after using a new SD card then the card is faulty, not the slot.

My problem seems solved, i just brought an class10 SDHC and played for something about 2 hours, no errors in any circunstances.

It was the other SD, funny thing is: the old one works fine on windows, maybe it just the DS don't receiving very well the other SD (what is fun, because i brought the O3DS with the old SD inside, lol). Anyway, thanks for help, you and all other guys forum, and again, sorry for my bad english.

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah arm9hax with luma can now run cias out of sysnand now, so you can install the needed stuff into sysnand and then run Luma without the card if you have t. that said, most useful functions CFW would give you need the sdcard anyway.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah arm9hax with luma can now run cias out of sysnand now, so you can install the needed stuff into sysnand and then run Luma without the card if you have t. that said, most useful functions CFW would give you need the sdcard anyway.
Why did you reply to a thread where the last reply was 7 months ago? Nice necro bump dude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning