Hardware q4 release date?

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has been much speculation, but most are saying that it will at least be out before the end of the fiscal year, which is March. Hopefully we see a holiday release though! I'm pre-ordering mine the moment it pops up on Gamestop.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requios said:
There has been much speculation, but most are saying that it will at least be out before the end of the fiscal year, which is March. Hopefully we see a holiday release though! I'm pre-ordering mine the moment it pops up on Gamestop.
As for the speculation part, most people are speculating that because Nintendo said it would be out before the end of their fiscal year, but I sure do hope for a reasonable price for this system, I dont really care, I have $600 dollars saved up right now from my job, ill be preordering it anyway.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If Nintendo uses their brain then they'll release it near the end of November 'cause everyone will be after it for Christmas (yeah I said Christmas I can't be bothered to mention all the other versions) me included.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
I hope they produce a shit load of 3DS's, so that we don't have that stupid thing at christmas where they're impossible to buy all over again.

Oh god. I remember trying to buy a Wii, it was horrible.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they have a deal like "trade your dsi's(dsi,dsi xl) in for 30% off the price!!!"
tongue.gif

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
imo, this holiday season is the "season of gaming hardware". It would seem silly for Nintendo to let Sony and Microsoft take a hold of it with the Move and Kinect by not including the 3DS. Kid Icarus has been in development for about a year and a half now, and it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that other titles by other companies have close to that development time, less or even more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)