[Q] Took apart Switch, can't get it back together again; will Nintendo give me trouble?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Roxie Mika, Feb 1, 2018.

1. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein More coffee, please!

GBAtemp Patron
    sarkwalvein is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 29, 2007
    Germany
    Niedersachsen
    Superglue it all together and act as if you never did anything to it........ /s
    (i would pay to the see the reaction of the Nintendo technician that looks into it)

2. Roxie Mika
    OP

Roxie Mika Huh? Who, me?

Mar 14, 2015
    United States
    Bronx, NY
    Nope. The back plastic plate cracked in one corner due to my dumb ass dropping the Switch more than once. Accidental damage isn't covered by the warranty.
    I'm just gonna save up and have someone repair it, be it @Baoulettes or someone more local to me. It is what it is.

3. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Ouch that's rough. They used to cover everything in their warranty back during the original Wii days. Shame that they don't cover much now. Good luck!

4. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    This topic is as hilarious as that one who tried to make a Switch game dump putting his crt into PC's SD reader lul

5. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Well, worst case scenario, you can always sell the Switch for parts on eBay, and put that money towards a new Switch!