Hacking [Q] Gateway failed to boot unless booting it while looking at the screen?

Kawaii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have weird problem with my N3ds XL with Gateway. It somehow fails to boot into emunand unless i look directly at the screen while its booting.

Theres one time I try boot like 5-7 times and it fails to boot. The moment i look directly towards the red IR light then it boots just well.

I was wondering whether is it just me (or my imagination) or is it a real problem. Does anyone else have the same problem?

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Make the test a large amount of times. Lets say 1000 times, 500 while looking directly towards the red IR light and 500 without looking anywhere near the screen. Gather the results and plot them. This is how probabilities and statistics work. My guess is that the success rate will be fairly close for both scenarios.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Make the test a large amount of times. Lets say 1000 times, 500 while looking directly towards the red IR light and 500 without looking anywhere near the screen. Gather the results and plot them. This is how probabilities and statistics work. My guess is that the success rate will be fairly close for both scenarios.

Id say make it a good 2000 times to get the best statistical results.

Reactions: NicEXE

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have weird problem with my N3ds XL with Gateway. It somehow fails to boot into emunand unless i look directly at the screen while its booting.

Theres one time I try boot like 5-7 times and it fails to boot. The moment i look directly towards the red IR light then it boots just well.

I was wondering whether is it just me (or my imagination) or is it a real problem. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I have the same problem. My N3DS crashes everytime I launch the MSET exploit.
I need to remove the GW card and boot GW mode from menu

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Oh yeah. That's the new surprise feature that GW promised long ago: Biometric authentication.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning