Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (Translators Needed)

handy333

Trophies
Website
projectrisingsun.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded all the text dumps!
There may be a bug in a few story chapter ones, but I'll fix them manually.

Next I really need to take inventory of the images. There are quite a bit of those scattered around, so it will take a little while.

Puyo Tools can be used for the narc files, I think.
My things for the images and text aren't really that useful on their own. I'm just going to upload the txt and png files they spit out that need translating to make it more convenient for everyone.

I wanted to mod some more tetris art into the game. Also a good idea.

MaskedRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how accurate this translation is but someone translated Adventure mode(not the Bonus Chapters) for Puyo Puyo Tetris in a series of YouTube Videos. I don't know if it could be helpful(like making the translation faster?) but here's the First Chapter if any of you are curious

Last edited by MaskedRed,

Flurry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning on asking if I may use their translation, but I'm not sure if they are active on that youtube account anymore.

I've now gathered I think all the images that need to be edited, aside from a few minor things that I can't seem to find. I'll work on uploading them in a bit.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tetris | apples ( Puyo ) | Shori ! (Line) 2 minutes 00 seconds within | 10LINES indelible if | Clear ! (Line) Tetris | in Amity ( Puyo ) | Shori ! (Line) 1 minute 30 seconds or less to | 1500 or more points in a | clear ! (Line) Tetris | in the eye ( Tetris ) | Shori ! (Line) 10LINES turn off until | 3000 or more points in a | clear ! (Line) Tetris | Arles & carbuncle | victory to ( Puyo ) ! (Line) In Puyo | apples ( Puyo ) | Shori ! (Line) In Puyo | in Amity ( Puyo ) | Shori ! (Line) In Puyo | Arles & carbuncle | victory to ( Puyo ) ! first .txt in english try it let me know

Flurry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google translate isn't exactly helpful here for much of anything. Even one word things are better searched through a dictionary such as jisho :)

Progress is happening, albeit a little slower than before. A big chunk of the menu images are ready, but the txt file texts need work, of course.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
anyone knows how i can play offline multiplayer ? when i click offline multiplayer i get red screen with jap text & nothing else, i tried download play & it says no game found !!

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone knows how i can play offline multiplayer ? when i click offline multiplayer i get red screen with jap text & nothing else, i tried download play & it says no game found !!
You are aware that this thread aims towards the WiiU-Version right?

As for the menus, do what everyone does and just try them all, can't break anything anyways

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You are aware that this thread aims towards the WiiU-Version right?

As for the menus, do what everyone does and just try them all, can't break anything anyways

yes i do ,i asked here maybe people reading this thread also have the 3ds version.anyway i read somewhere that offline multiplayer on 3ds games are region locked too so the 3ds version of this game is only good as a single player game.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes i do ,i asked here maybe people reading this thread also have the 3ds version.anyway i read somewhere that offline multiplayer on 3ds games are region locked too so the 3ds version of this game is only good as a single player game.
Which is entirely correct... and entirely offtopic. Onwards!

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Is this project dead? I would like at least having the menus translated, the text on adventure mode isn't that necessary.
We just want to play Tetris and Puyo Puyo on Wii U with my parents and sister but it's really hard to move around the menus and configuration.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this project dead? I would like at least having the menus translated, the text on adventure mode isn't that necessary.
We just want to play Tetris and Puyo Puyo on Wii U with my parents and sister but it's really hard to move around the menus and configuration.
+ 1

I don't care for story texts too. Just menus in english would be awesome!

Reactions: Chuardo

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I can help with simple translation and menus. I have rudementary katakana and hiragana knowledge but not much else. Plus I have just general knowledge from playing the game itself what menu items etc. mean. And I fukin LUV this game, and I got a lot of local nintendo players like it too when I once booted it up for all to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.