Put moflex videos on the 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MrVtR, Oct 13, 2017.

1. MrVtR
    OP

MrVtR Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    Brazil
    Anyone knows how can I convert a video to .moflex? I tried to use the Mobclip Encoder but 100% it's fail when I start the conversion :(

2. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N I have graced this thread with my presence.

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    EDIT: Sorry, misread your question. What video are you trying to convert? I looked it up, and it seems you need to convert a 3D Video for it to work.

Are you using this tutorial?

Last edited by B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N, Oct 13, 2017
  3. MrVtR
    OP

MrVtR Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    Brazil
    I'm trying to convert a 2D music video in .mp4. It isn't necessary for the video to be in 3D. I was using this video with and I try without the program that person uses :

4. lordkaos

lordkaos GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    if you already have the official encoder read the pdf that comes with it to learn how to use it, it could be that the codec of your source video is not compatible with the encoder or sometimes it crashes like you described if the video and audio tracks have different lengths, try to find another source and see if that keeps happening, if that still doesn't work re-encode it with another converter and then use the mobiclip encoder. the encoder works for 2d and 3d movies.

Last edited by lordkaos, Oct 13, 2017
    MrVtR likes this.