TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

So I recently just decided on getting a modded xbox and thought that maybe it would be a good idea to purchase a jailbroken ps3 at the same time. So I found one with 4.55 Rogero and since I am a total noob at this stuff, I was wondering how you would use it to play games. Like how would put the games on the hardrive, I've heard you have to use something called multiman but I am not really sure how it works.

Any Help would be appreciated, thank you.

D

Deleted User

Open multiman, insert disc, hit Square I believe, then choose Copy and it will copy the disc to the media you choose. It will then appear in your games list in MM.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Any ps3 game? Also, does everygame work on this rogero thing on multiman. Sorry for my noobness.

I'm a bit of a noob on PS3 myself but here is how it works:
Rogero is a custom firmware, 4.55 is pretty much the latest stable one to my knowledge.
Multiman is the game loader app, so you can read pirated games of a external usb hard drive or your internal hard drive.
Your hard drive should have a folder on the root called "games", put your games there.
Most games work through external hard drives, others you will have to move them to the internal PS3 hard drive, some games need to have any real PS3 disc inserted to boot from multiman.
You can always use your PS3 to use real disks, you don't need to boot multiman for that.

If your PS3 comes with multiman already installed, you are good to go, just put some games in a usb drive.

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rogero is a custom firmware, 4.55 is pretty much the latest stable one to my knowledge.
Multiman is the game loader app, so you can read pirated games of a external usb hard drive or your internal hard drive.
Your hard drive should have a folder on the root called "games", put your games there.
Most games work through external hard drives, others you will have to move them to the internal PS3 hard drive, some games need to have any real PS3 disc inserted to boot from multiman.
You can always use your PS3 to use real disks, you don't need to boot multiman for that.

If your PS3 comes with multiman already installed, you are good to go, just put some games in a usb drive.

Can it really be that easy :o, thanks buddy

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BTW, how do we make a folder on the internal hard drive

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sorry for asking again, but do you know if we can use external hard drives without a power cord.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, thank you, do you know anything about how to play games on the internal hardrive (I was wondering if you need to make a folder)

No, you don't make folders in internal drive. You use multiman to copy games from usb hard drive into the ps3.
You only make a folder called games in the external drive you are using.
i don't know about online stuff,m I've used online to update games, update multiman and i didn't brick lol. Just don't install firmware updates!

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, you don't make folders in internal drive. You use multiman to copy games from usb hard drive into the ps3.
You only make a folder called games in the external drive you are using.
i don't know about online stuff,m I've used online to update games, update multiman and i didn't brick lol. Just don't install firmware updates!

Thanks man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs