Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello again!

I'm back from Japan (having been as close as 3 km from Nintendo's main office without any ninjas trying to get me) and I've just merged the surprisingly many changes Luma underwent this month.

I'll be releasing a v5 in a few minutes featuring those, then - after popular demand ;) - tonight or tomorrow, a further "minor" update will bring the path changes!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Puma33DS 5.1 is now out, featuring the switch to /puma/ and some extremely recent features from Luma -- including an official option to disable the TwlBg patch! Has my hobby project successfully sent a message? :P

Building as .dat has officially been retired, making downloading the source faster and less tedious (no more need for the --recursive option, in turn meaning the "download zip" option results in a complete download)!

hi can u add to open eshop for region change.
like cosmo did

You mean country code spoofing? This one?
Should be possible, I'll try... after a good night's sleep!

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can get updates and eShop to work on region changed systems, I'd give this a shot. Curious why Luma doesn't do it and Plailect guide says it's impossible on N3DS if others have done it.

yakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Puma33DS 5.1 is now out, featuring the switch to /puma/ and some extremely recent features from Luma -- including an official option to disable the TwlBg patch! Has my hobby project successfully sent a message? :P

Building as .dat has officially been retired, making downloading the source faster and less tedious (no more need for the --recursive option, in turn meaning the "download zip" option results in a complete download)!

You mean country code spoofing? This one?
Should be possible, I'll try... after a good night's sleep!

hmm ithink like that.
it will so great if u can do that.

If you can get updates and eShop to work on region changed systems, I'd give this a shot. Curious why Luma doesn't do it and Plailect guide says it's impossible on N3DS if others have done it.

yup in plailect it say cannot for n3ds
but a\i already try using cosmo and can open eshp normaly but the cosmo not stable :).

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Going to give this a shot hopefully tonight, or tomorrow.

EDIT: Unless I've done something wrong (added the US.txt file in /puma/locales) I still get an error for updates and the eShop (error 005-5602). So it seems like region changing a system does still prevent accessing the shops.

Last edited by alpha_noj,

yakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so any progres.
on cosmo no need to add file. itu juast load and u can acsess,
hope u can do it hehhe.

thanks

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so any progres.
on cosmo no need to add file. itu juast load and u can acsess,
I changed it to an external file exactly because in Cosmo the forced country is fixed depending on your region (for example, European SecureInfo_A = UK) so it's better this way; as far as why it's not enough... I'm not sure, as the actual patch code is exactly the same from Cosmo...

name should of been Lima3DS
That's another future rxtools clone you know

D

Deleted-379826

I changed it to an external file exactly because in Cosmo the forced country is fixed depending on your region (for example, European SecureInfo_A = UK) so it's better this way; as far as why it's not enough... I'm not sure, as the actual patch code is exactly the same from Cosmo...

Do it, do it! xD

yakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

hmm maybe like this. when chage region i must change the secureinfo to us. maybe because of taht it not working.
but when use cosmo same thin change the secureinfo to us dan itu work.
maybe on cosmo it patch not the region. just ehop maybe

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Huh. I'm going to make a fork of StarUpdater and make a Puma33DS updater. I'm currently also setting up a VPS so I'll also hopefully bring nightlies.

EDIT: I can't seem to compile this. x.x

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Actually Lima3DS is delayed atm (bricked and need a hardmod), but soon™ I'll get a pre-release once I get emunand/rednand setup work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: