ROM Hack Pulling Apart Pokemon Shuffle SDF Hex Editting

David Lepkowsky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I went messing around with the entire save file for Pokemon shuffle, and besides not knowing what I was doing, I managed to adjust either levels or experience points for numerous Pokemon, I also accidentally hacked in Primal Kyogre, Latios, Latias, and Metagross into my Pokedex as usable Pokemon, there dex entry values are 999 for some reason. If anyone wants to pull apart my save file and see where all the offsets are and come up with a nice chart of where stuff is be my guest, the save file is attached below. Also I screwed up a few Pokemon by making them level 15 and now there attack is lower than it was at level 10.

Attachments

• savedata.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 175

Brewzip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've messed with the save some time ago, unlocking every pokemon/mega at level max.
I can tell you that all unannounced pokemon, share the number 999 as placeholder.
The base power of those is 50, with four exceptions. But surely, those are still placeholders.
  • Keldeo resolute: Type:Water Power: 70, Ability: Last-ditch effort
  • Primal Kyogre: same as Kyogre
  • Primal Groudon: same as Groudon
  • Red Genesect: same as Genesect

The Megas, share the type, the base power of the non-mega form, the weakest ability and 3 max candies.
  • Charizard (Fire) - MegaX (Fire)
  • Charizard (Fire) - MegaY (Fire)
  • Salamence (Flying) - Mega (Dragon)
As you can see, Salamence started as Dragon and was changed to Flying at release time.
So, they will change a lot of things.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since I'm on N3DS XL (EmuNand 9.0 and SdF).
If anyone know where are the data in the save to hexedit for max heart and other stuffs...

David Lepkowsky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind pming me where the values specifically are for lwgendaries and levels. I want to fix the pokemon I screwed up by making them go past max level. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning