Hacking public exploit!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, have enough for Uno and have it in my cart. Is it worth getting CEF for? Any risks or anything with installing? Seem's like now would be the perfect time for me too, especially since I just got a 32GB Card

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, have enough for Uno and have it in my cart. Is it worth getting CEF for? Any risks or anything with installing? Seem's like now would be the perfect time for me too, especially since I just got a 32GB Card

Its not a permanent solution, the exploit gets fixed with the next Firmware update (which you need for PSN or a new Vita Game in the future).
Otherwise only get this if you want a glorified PSP with an OLED Screen and terribly expensive Storage Cards.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah, the fact I just got a 32GB Card for 60$ was making this seem much better to me. But at the same time, I dont really see the point if it'll just end up getting patched in a week or two.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I already bought the game, can i transfer it later?

1) Bought the game off Vita on a 4GB memorycard
2) Transfered it to PC Windows 8 via OpenCMA (at least I think it's OpemCMA...my vita and pc had internet off and it transfered back and forth)

So...lets say I go get a 32gb card for this secondary Vita I never used until now, will I be able to transfer Uno that i transfer to PC while i had the 4gb memory card to the newely bought 32gb (for example reason, lets just say 2 months) even after the game has been pulled from the store and a new firmware version is out for the Vita (but didn't update the Vita I have).

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2) Transfered it to PC Windows 8 via OpenCMA (at least I think it's OpemCMA...my vita and pc had internet off and it transfered back and forth)

So...lets say I go get a 32gb card for this secondary Vita I never used until now, will I be able to transfer Uno that i transfer to PC while i had the 4gb memory card to the newely bought 32gb (for example reason, lets just say 2 months) even after the game has been pulled from the store and a new firmware version is out for the Vita (but didn't update the Vita I have).
As long as you have the game backed up, it should be fine.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well yeah, the fact I just got a 32GB Card for 60$ was making this seem much better to me. But at the same time, I dont really see the point if it'll just end up getting patched in a week or two.
If you don't have any plans to purchase any new games for now, you might as well pack that 32GB card with PSP games - all your current PSVita-related purchases will continue to work and you get the bonus feature of PSP games for free. There will be another exploit, so there will be another chance to update the system and get a new exploitable game.

It's a good solution for those users who don't have a PSP or those who want to play them on a dual analog setup and a glorious, huge OLED screen.

Reactions: 431unknown

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

you should get it installed on the vita(so it on the right MS) asap

sony will
remove it form the psn AND the transfer list
as some point

but open CMA might list you bypass that transfer list thing

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have any plans to purchase any new games for now, you might as well pack that 32GB card with PSP games - all your current PSVita-related purchases will continue to work and you get the bonus feature of PSP games for free. There will be another exploit, so there will be another chance to update the system and get a new exploitable game.

It's a good solution for those users who don't have a PSP or those who want to play them on a dual analog setup and a glorious, huge OLED screen.

Thinking about it like that, I'm probably just gonna pass. I have a hacked PSP GO which I literally havent played in months. The only reason I could see myself using this exploit for is to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and maybe that new Super Robot Wars translation.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it like that, I'm probably just gonna pass. I have a hacked PSP GO which I literally havent played in months. The only reason I could see myself using this exploit for is to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and maybe that new Super Robot Wars translation.
The homebrew will run better, Not at the vita's full power but better then a psp

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's anything like the current exploits, PS1 still doesn't work properly correct? how about emulators? what are the best emulators, vhbl, etc? i haven't really kept up with VHBL because I never got a chance until now

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can i buy this on the ps3 then transfer it to vita when i get one?

*EDIT*

Well i bought it on my ps3 but couldn't activate it :wink:
so i then logged in on my psp and activated my psp successfully but again the game wouldn't download :blink:
so i downloaded media go on my pc, downloaded uno and now it wont transfer as it says my psp needs upgrading.

now if i keep the uno pkg on my pc, i should be able to transfer it to my vita when i get it :lol:

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*EDIT*

so i then logged in on my psp and activated my psp successfully but again the game wouldn't download :blink:
so i downloaded media go on my pc, downloaded uno and now it wont transfer as it says my psp needs upgrading.

now if i keep the uno pkg on my pc, i should be able to transfer it to my vita when i get it :lol:

you can't transfer games you got from MediaGo to Vita.
once the files are pulled off, you won't be able to transfer from PS3 to VITA.

in other words, you have to download it on VITA first, then use OpenCMA to back it up.

what are the best emulators for Vita exploit?

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*EDIT*

You downloaded the wrong thing, you want the PSP uno, file , It's not a package

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I ended up downloading it last night right after New Year's. Guess I lucked out and got it right before it was pulled. Was gonna buy something from the store update, but it was pretty shitty so I had the spare credit

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am lost to what homebrew emulators work well with this....can someone please let me know which emulators i should download (that is working 100% or near it...basically playable)

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried 3 different Monster Hunter Portable 3rd CSO's, none of them seem to want to transfer/show up in the CEF. Guess I'm gonna have to hunt down a clean one and apply the patch myself.

Either way, the CEF works pretty well.

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i am lost to what homebrew emulators work well with this....can someone please let me know which emulators i should download (that is working 100% or near it...basically playable)

Any homebrew for the psp should work. What you get with the exploit is basically a fully hacked psp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos