Hacking Public DLClose Exploit - 1.76 Only

jojominks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! that's all i needed to know, so I'll find a low firmware second-hand unit then. Thanks :)

Your not going to find a "second hand unit" with a low firmware. If its been used there is a great chance either PSN or a game disk has updated a system. If you look for launch day ps4 that is still sealed thats your best chance.
But your looking at big money $500-$900 USD. But l bought a The Last Of Us Bundle that came with 2.04 or 2.05 i cant remember right now and also the manurfacture date will also give you an idea of the FW on the console.

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Datecode

But there have been whispers of other entry points in slightly newer FW

So.... Your choice.
Buy The Ticket.... Take The Ride.

Good Luck

PS. Been wanting to learn Linux. This seems like a good time.

Last edited by jojominks,

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why this hasn't hit the other 'sites' yet? In the same token, does anyone know of any other 'scene' news sites floating around? I need a good site that covers everything for my daily fix!

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder why this hasn't hit the other 'sites' yet? In the same token, does anyone know of any other 'scene' news sites floating around? I need a good site that covers everything for my daily fix!
There'll probably be more sites picking up on the news now that Linux can successfully be booted. Until now, there wasn't much of interest to the average user beyond the novelty of a working exploit. Wololo.net has been posting semi regularly on goings-on, and you can follow some of the development in this thread on playstationhax.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have an idea (but its a bit off topic). We can install linux to ps4 (fail0ver.... team did it), this mean can we install windows to ps4 (and it has x86 archtect)?
Thanks.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do i do after rescueshell comes up?I'm trying to move on to linux after the command prompt pops up

It's complicated, sit tight for a more user friendly method.

Updated OP, no need to send the exploit anymore! You can boot linux right from the PS4-Playground by Cturt with code additions from kr105!

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have an idea. (Maybe) while we formatting ps4 hdd (from pc) then we must install ps4 os and we must go recovery mod and install it(and ps4 want firmware file). Can we use 1.76 firmware file ?

Sorry for bad english

fokeiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to update from 1.75 to 1.75?? Sure :rofl2::rofl2:

Use the bigger file (recovery)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, I already thought it. But the system remembers what firmware it was, and wants you to put the 3.15 firmware file

yeah why not lol, was a typo thanks for the reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded