Gaming PSX-PSP Games Small Sized?

Camplord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
OK, i made this thread to ask the PSP players if they are good PSX games that are small-sized?

I just played Vagrant Story and noticed it had just like 133 Mb and compressed it had 83Mb for such an awesome game...So i was wondering if there are others like this?

Thanks in advance.

Camplord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Mmhm, i might try all of these since they seem interesting. If you know some others let me know. Thanks for the posts guys, nice to know that some games are awesome in small size compared to those with big size and hard to get (looking at you Final Fantasy 8 an 9).

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well practically any game is small if it's the RIP verison. I think I had Mortal Kombat 4 in less than 20MB

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Mmhm, i might try all of these since they seem interesting. If you know some others let me know. Thanks for the posts guys, nice to know that some games are awesome in small size compared to those with big size and hard to get (looking at you Final Fantasy 8 an 9).
If you don't mind removing videos, you can run PocketISO on the ISO to remove videos, which are what take up the most space for a lot of games, and then create an eboot out of it. It works especially well on Final Fantasy.

Camplord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
If you don't mind removing videos, you can run PocketISO on the ISO to remove videos, which are what take up the most space for a lot of games, and then create an eboot out of it. It works especially well on Final Fantasy.

Oh geez, i have been absent...oh well.
Removing videos huh? Thats a new for me. Might try it but only if they are not important at all, with this i mean that removing the videos wouldnt ruin the plot or something.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh geez, i have been absent...oh well.
Removing videos huh? Thats a new for me. Might try it but only if they are not important at all, with this i mean that removing the videos wouldnt ruin the plot or something.
It depends on the game really. But if you see any PSX-PSP eboots that are listed as rips, that means they have had all the videos ripped out of them. You can also selectively remove only the videos you don't need, but PocketISO doesn't really let you preview videos, and doesn't show their filenames on the disc, so it's not that easy.

I've only ever used PocketISO for compressing ISOs. It does a good job at it, and a few different emulators support it, but it doesn't matter with eboots (and the convertor likely won't support it anyway)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night