Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
There's no reason not to. As long as the emulator doesn't use the BIOS or any copyrighted stuff from the console it's emulating it's legal to sell.

So, nothing beneficial to them to not be strict on their store? Okie dokie.

Reactions: DinohScene

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
This is true, emulators are only legal under US law because they are original works and contain no copyrighted code.

Still it's solely up to MS and Apple if they allow emulators on their store. I'm glad they don't, simply because people try to benefit off porting code to the device. At least that's usually what happens with emulators. Being "based on" another free emulator.

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to let you guys know im upset over the owner of the site and his bs hes pulled over the years so with that said if anyone can get the appx file and share it that'd be awesome

Reactions: Subtle Demise

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still it's solely up to MS and Apple if they allow emulators on their store. I'm glad they don't, simply because people try to benefit off porting code to the device. At least that's usually what happens with emulators. Being "based on" another free emulator.

To each their own I guess.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
To each their own I guess.

My point exactly. If you want emulators in the store you're better off hosting your own. It's not like they deny sideloading of apps. Granted you'd have to use dev mode. Still

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Users: W10[M] [store] sucks, "no apps" (I personally disagree as I have all I really need on my Lumia, but hey I don't play games in any form on my phone and this is inherently subjective)
Microsoft: Let's ban software, developed and published in good faith, that performs exactly as in the description

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Users: W10[M] [store] sucks, "no apps" (I personally disagree as I have all I really need on my Lumia, but hey I don't play games in any form on my phone and this is inherently subjective)
Microsoft: Let's ban software, developed and published in good faith, that performs exactly as in the description
Their store, their call. I don't use Windows devices outside of my desktop. So, whatever inconvenience it causes doesn't really affect me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: