[PSVita] TheFlow teases new eCFW for HENkaku.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CvXuqIgXEAA6sVk.jpg

A couple of hours ago, TheFlow, a well known Vita dev has teased a full eCFW for FW 3.60.
Adrenaline is going to be the ultimate eCFW for PSVita.
Forget ARK and TN-V/TN-X, this release will include support for graphics filtering, touch, dual analog and much more.

As per usual, it's required you have a 3.60 PS Vita with the HENkaku exploit and a PSP game (can be a Mini, Demo or full game)

There's no ETA on a release at this time.

Btw, for 6.61 Adrenaline you need to have at least ONE PSP Game from PSN on it. It can also be a demo.

Features that I am working in is dual analog stick, motion, touch, graphics filtering, savestate, psp/ps1 games loading

I have nearly reverse engineered all the main functions of the pspemu.

:arrow:Source: Twitter & /r/Vitahacks

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
People need to realize 2 simple things:

1.- Nothing is perfect: Even with consoles that we're prompted as unhackable (i'm looking at you PS3) soon got to the CFW bandwagon. Is not easy, but not impossible. The thing here is that the hacking requires some knowledge of what the target console/handheld/frankestein(NS) is capable of, and/or how it works on the first place, which is task-demanding. And lead us to the next point:

2.- Don't get your hopes high: Most of the advancements on hacking we're made by either people who saw an opportunity to make money (Gateway) or by people who sees hacking as a hobby (the rest of mortals). If there's no enough interest on either side then the "homebrew community" of a given console/thing won't grow. Also, people who made those hacks are mostly adults, so is more probable that they want to do something more worthy with they spare-time than rather risking themselves into legal problems.

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instead of a VPK file, all you need is a PSP / Minis game. just get the smallest one you can find. I've got one with 23mb.
Anyway, great news.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice. Dual analog is the killer feature for me. Some PSP gaems really needed it and were total shit with just one analog (cough Peacewalker cough).

I'll definitely get a Vita when cheaper memory cards will be available (if ever).

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Most 3D PSP games could REALLY benefit from dual analog.
Iirc, there where some hardmods for PSP which incorporated a 2nd analogue stick (back in the late 00s)

ma16v3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what exactly happens? Does this turn the PSP game of choice into what amounts to a PSP OS frontend? I just found my PSN backup of Pool Hall Pro(80MB) in any case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay