Tutorial  Updated

Full PS Vita CFW Guide (h-encore + HENkaku Ensō)

This is a collaborative project between Plailect (author of 3ds.hacks.guide) and myself (emiyl, author of cfw.guide) to build the best possible up-to-date reference for the PS Vita (TV) hacks scene.

If you have a stock console and are looking to hack your device for the first time, simply read the information on the home page.

:arrow: Guide

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question to avoid activation can't we for PSP use the bubble maker and then adrenaline the to install on that bubble? If I can't remember the exact name of the app I but I used it way back when we couldn't activate the vita.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after the get started tab it has "what is henkaku" then it explains what homebrew is, then below that you have "what is henkaku" again that explains henkaku. should that first one by what is homebrew instead of henkaku.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, you have one error in the guide.
When you say to copy de3.suprx to tai folder, and then to enter this line in config ''ux0:tai/download_enabler_v3.suprx''...it deosn't work.
The real line must read ''ux0:tai/de3.suprx'', and now it works ;)

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also maidump tools link takes you to sd2vita section. Also homebre browser doesn't work for me...is there I should do something to make it work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.