PSVita coming to US and Europe February 22, 2012!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any one really care that this is coming out? I mean really actually give two turds? and I'm being serious here, being that there's next to no attention on the Vita or support...don't believe me go google it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any one really care that this is coming out? I mean really actually give two turds? and I'm being serious here, being that there's next to no attention on the Vita or support...don't believe me go google it.

Lolokay.

Last thing I remember seeing was a huge list of games coming out for it and an even larger list of third party supporters.

Reactions: 1 person

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As Guild mentioned, there are a shit ton of games coming out for this, along with the PSN games that will be compatible with it and the PS3.

Also, do a little google search. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=5&gs_id=l&xhr=t&q=ps+vita&qe=cHMgdmk&qesig=AVl7-EXyrWK9wIAZ3nLASA&pkc=AFgZ2tk5Cy3FBIvAAD5TQ6Ml3GwoLz_ozfwBwsfz1aaDbfMj8IV6hHpE-yiwUyxdcnXxYdZUr5Uix4_Z1xDBykRJzOtgFPnGsg&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=ps+vi&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b571422ac7922aeb&biw=807&bih=688

I hardly call that "No attention". If you are having trouble recognizing this, you might want to take your head out of your ass to get a clearer picture of the world around you.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you buy the DLC
1855648-shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum