Hacking PSTV on 3.60 hacking questions

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some questions about PSTV hacking. I'm really only looking to do the whitelist hack right now. I heard the whitelist resets when the database is updated, which there's a message for when you swap memory cards. Does this mean that swapping memory cards will remove the whitelist hack?

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure as I have not swapped memory cards yet myself. However I can say that my WhiteList goes away after a full reboot. Not an issue with Henkaku though....

That'd be my recommendation... Use Henkaku to install and app to do the work for you.

http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/8407

After a reboot you simply boot back into Henkaku and re-run the app. Takes a few seconds the app closes and you are all set. Been playing WipeOut 2048 on my 55in TV and loving it :)

ital

Trophies
XP
Am I the only one who feels vita TV graphics are so sloppy and laggy on a 40 inch led

Yep, I couldn't get over how bad the image quality is out of the box as it looks terrible when scaled from the Vita to TV, jaggy city in full effect. Can't speak on any lag per se but 3D games looked generally bad and 2D ones faired much better, I'd have expected Sony to put some hardware level cleaning in there to help the graphics out on bigger displays but it literally appears to just take the raw Vita signal, scale it and pump it to the TV :/

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yep, I couldn't get over how bad the image quality is out of the box as it looks terrible when scaled from the Vita to TV, jaggy city in full effect. Can't speak on any lag per se but 3D games looked generally bad and 2D ones faired much better, I'd have expected Sony to put some hardware level cleaning in there to help the graphics out on bigger displays but it literally appears to just take the raw Vita signal, scale it and pump it to the TV :/
Exactly the same feel. me and my friend bought one for testing the graphics after the hack was released. the performance was terrible and we are having tough time to sell it. lol not worth even for $40

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually pretty impressed.... That may have had to do with going into it with rock bottom expectations... WipeOut 2048 is great on my 55in 4k Samsung... I can say that I noticed some lag when I first hooked it up... but all I had to do was change the display setting to "Game" mode and it works just fine.

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I was actually pretty impressed.... That may have had to do with going into it with rock bottom expectations... WipeOut 2048 is great on my 55in 4k Samsung... I can say that I noticed some lag when I first hooked it up... but all I had to do was change the display setting to "Game" mode and it works just fine.

cool. let me also try wipeout.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The spam robots have become self aware