Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
- Load a game

- Press HOME and select emulator options

- Change Display Mode to USER GU (the Magnification option is only applied when the Display Mode is set to USER GU)

- Go Back and Return To Game

- You should now be 3:2 fullscreen

Once the adjustment is made it will be applied globally.
i tried this but isnt here a way to get 16:9 Full Screen like the old Emu?

The original question I was answering asked for 3:2 fullscreen. 16:9 would stretch everything. I'm not aware of any way to view GBA games in 16:9, but then again, I've never tried nor wanted to
wink.gif

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Old8oy said:
- Load a game

- Press HOME and select emulator options

- Change Display Mode to USER GU (the Magnification option is only applied when the Display Mode is set to USER GU)

- Go Back and Return To Game

- You should now be 3:2 fullscreen

Once the adjustment is made it will be applied globally.
i tried this but isnt here a way to get 16:9 Full Screen like the old Emu?

The original question I was answering asked for 3:2 fullscreen. 16:9 would stretch everything. I'm not aware of any way to view GBA games in 16:9, but then again, I've never tried nor wanted to
wink.gif
If i remenber the Old GPSP had 16.9 though am i right? by 16.9 means no black borders on the sides.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have them all, however I wanted to make a couple of suggestions for emulators. Some metionable emulators that are not included are CPS1, CPS2, MVSPSP, NCDZPSP, and PSP2600.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question about NesterJ!

How can I open up a menu during game or save states or anything like that? I could load and play a game well, but nothing else besides the Rewind function [which is pretty awesome, btw]

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yanazake said:
I have a question about NesterJ!

How can I open up a menu during game or save states or anything like that? I could load and play a game well, but nothing else besides the Rewind function [which is pretty awesome, btw]

press left on the analog stick to bring up the menu
wink.gif

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on adding Daedalus64 when more games are playable.

DSONPSP not so much...

Link to DaedalusX64 forum will be added to the first post for those who are interested in it.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
That gpsp posted here is very much not in English.

before i ask anyone else for confirmation on this (since this is the first i'm hearing about it), i'm going to assume that you copied the config file and not just the eboot, correct?

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently got into neotopia for psp hugo pc engine emulator but when I go to on the empty slot it says can't save file

can you save states with hugo? how do I got it to work?

1stsinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Old8oy said:
dib said:
That gpsp posted here is very much not in English.

before i ask anyone else for confirmation on this (since this is the first i'm hearing about it), i'm going to assume that you copied the config file and not just the eboot, correct?
Its not in english for me either. Help?

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psywolf said:
i recently got into neotopia for psp hugo pc engine emulator but when I go to on the empty slot it says can't save file

can you save states with hugo? how do I got it to work?

yes, you can save states in PSPHugo. while playing a game, press select to bring up the menu, go up to "save state", and press O or X. to choose between different states, highlight either "save" or "load" and press left or right.

1stsinn said:
Old8oy said:
QUOTE(dib @ May 25 2010, 06:44 AM) That gpsp posted here is very much not in English.

Its not in english for me either. Help?

again, since neither of the people having trouble specifically said that they copied the config file to the same directory as their eboot, I have to recommend doing that first.

if it's still in Japanese, do the following:
1. load the app. press X if it is not already on the menu. highlight the 5th option (as seen in the following pic) and press O.
HNI_0007.JPG

2. go down to the option that's second from the bottom
HNI_0008.JPG

3. press Right once. you should see the topmost and bottommost lines change to English.
HNI_0009.JPG

4. now press Down once and press O. next press down until the bottommost line says "O:Exit" and press O (you have to restart for the language change to fully take effect)

Enjoy

(sorry for the crappy DSi pics...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Make sure you smack my booty daddy +1