Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a games machine the PSP is well not bad, there are some really good games I have to admit but the real reason to own it is because its a fine media player and has some excellent homebrew support. Well good news for those who wanted one but thought it was pricey the core pack has now dropped to $169! The entertainment pack will still retail at $250.

No drop for anywhere other the US at this moment.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice...

I need a freakin PSP...

cry.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think the DS will be dropping for £99.99 anytime soon, as they are still selling really well. I've always said the PSP was too expensive even though its a really good machine. If they can get the price right on the PSP and stop making the PS2 ports and make original games, it might do a lot better.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
thank god for the first price drop. I didn't think I would ever be able to afford one. now let's hope for a hardware revision.
a price drop hopefully means sony's not losing money on these anymore and has gotten production costs down. maybe they'll lighten up on homebrew a bit too.

as far as DS, in europe--*DAMN*, that's almost double the US value. unless I'm screwed up on my money simbols, 100gbp comes out to almost $200usd for DS. it's only $129 here... No way I'd own a DS if it cost almost $200. it just isn't enough fun.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Europe always gets screwed on prices. I'd like to know what currency converer their using. Just look at the wii, £179 in the UK. Thats bout $358 USD. I thin the japanese are getting the wii for around £99 same price as it costs us for the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying. +1