Hacking PSP isos on Vita

pikanag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a couple psp isos from a website.
however, when I extracted them, they were in the format of "Disc Image File" and not ISO.
will this affect my ps vita? i havn't tried loading them on my ps vita because I havnt recieved it in the mail yet. I have seen youtube videos and the roms ended in .iso, but my dont. Is there a way to make them .iso instead of Disc Image File?

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
however, when I extracted them, they were in the format of "Disc Image File" and not ISO.
will this affect my ps vita? i havn't tried loading them on my ps vita because I havnt recieved it in the mail yet. I have seen youtube videos and the roms ended in .iso, but my dont. Is there a way to make them .iso instead of Disc Image File?

An ISO is a disc image file.

Reactions: pikanag

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA, oh rookies, gotta love em! Same thing as an iso.

pikanag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah. I thought they were two seperate things haha. Thanks for the update though guys :D
btw, so these Disc image files will work on the PS VITA TN-V even if i just drag and drop them? no need to convert them to anything?

Shafiq123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hye guys!!! I'm a total newbie and I admit I'm a noob when it comes to PS vita...I am always wondering if I hack my PSV,can I play PSP games(iso) that I downloaded from the internet?..Please help me!!

:wacko:
P/S: Is this link will help me play PSP games that I downloaded?....

http://wololo.net/2013/12/19/tn-v4-how-to-install-isos-csos-and-ps1-games-installment-2-of-3/

you don't need to make multiple posts of the same question - http://gbatemp.net/threads/can-i-play-downloaded-psp-games.365310/, nor do you need to bump a dead thread like this one.

just follow the directions of the guide, if wololo posted it then it works.

Reactions: Shafiq123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...