Hacking Psp isos on 3.36 hot brain ark-2

cujo200231

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for all the questions but i have been working on this for a day now. I have all emus and ps1 working with ease, but no luck with psp games. I had an opd psp iso on my computer that worked but no other ones would. Thats because in that iso is a"PSP_GAME" and "UMD_DATA" files. the other isos i have are all a bunch of random files in a folder. I have tried about everything (naming files all in caps and under 6 letters, putting the iso in the ms0/game/iso, and no luck. i just dropped the one working ISO into the psp/game/ulus10268 (i believe this was the exploit folder maybe, and it worked. no other game will. Help would be great!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use UMDGEN to rebuild the ISO but it sounds like your missing the UPDATE files for that game why not just redownload it?

cujo200231

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol damn i was hoping i was getting somewhere. Basically any iso that you get off of a popular rom site wont work. I dl the file, it has a folder that has files in it. for example, NFS shift. in the folder it has - psynfss.nfo, psynfss.r00,psynfss.r01,.........psynfss.r45,psynfss.rar,psynfss.sfv. i used ipops on my mac to make it an iso file (mac program)
Now the one that does work was an iso. in the iso, it has a folder that says PSP GAME and UMD_DATA.BIN. the PSP GAME folder contains icon0.png, PARAM.SFO, SYSDIR, USRDIR, etc. The UMD_DATA.BIN is a file. I dont have to do anything to this file to get it to work. the ISOs are completely different layouts but the common type i cant get to work at all.

cujo200231

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if i make a folder and put the ISO in it, Zip the ISO or just put the ISO in the same location as all my emulators, i just get a corrupted data icon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.