gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I need some help I have my psp hacked the thing is my dad hacked it and I don't know a thing and my dad does not remember much so I am kind of lost so please I need your help guys. so this is my problem my psp START and SELECT buttons don't work but I don't think is any physical problem because I opened my psp and I didn't find a problem so I think it may be my custom firmware that is causing this problem or maybe not so I want to know if that is the problem or what is causing my start and select buttons not to work I am on 5.50 prome-4 I think is a old CFW and how can I update to a latest one. I will really love if you guys could help I am really lost and I need help thanks guys

john032194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Update your firmware! It may be a firmware problem, update to the latest 6.60
2. Open up your PSP, check the connections plug and re-plug the ribbon cable (yes the whole ribbon cable of the buttons)
3. Clean any dirt or dust that may be stuck between the connection of the ribbon cable to the motherboard.
4. Replace the whole ribbon cable if the above steps don't fix your problem, you can find one online at a very low price (not sure on how the pricing of these things online on your country but here it is relatively cheap)

This may fix your problems, I'm no professional but this is based on my experience when my psp select button does not work, I replaced the whole damn ribbon, and that solved the problem.

Good luck and sorry for the bump.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.